This website is all about ‘How to make money online’, and believe me there are 100’s of ways to do it. I don’t know what your circumstances are or what your current skill set is but I guarantee if you put in the effort and take the time to learn you can make money online. How much is up to you!
What do I need to make money online?
A computer (or even a mobile phone) and an internet connection. That’s it.
Yes for some more advanced techniques you might/will need some more equipment and software, but if you are just starting off, that’s all you need.
How smart do I have to be to make some money online?
If you can read, then you are overqualified, seriously. I never finished year 11 high school, I am horrible at spelling and grammar (thank God for Grammarly). To count past 10, I have to take off my shoes!
“Take the time to read and learn, and you will earn!”
What are the different ways I can make money online?
Like I said there are 100’s of ways you can make some extra cash on the internet, you simply have to pick one that you like and stick with it and I mean stick with it. So many people suffer from ‘Shiney object syndrome’, where they start to learn one thing, and something new and shiny comes along, and then they chase it, never fully learning or mastering what they were working on previously.
Here are a few ideas to start you off on what can you do to make money online:
- Sell stuff on eBay, Amazon or Shopify
- Find stuff around your home to sell
- Ask friends, family or strangers to sell their stuff for a percentage of the profit
- Arbitrage (is when you buy something and sell if for a profit)
- Find stuff selling cheap in local stores, garage sales or opt shops and sell online for profit
- Find stuff cheap on Amazon and sell on eBay (directly shipping from Amazon to eBay customer)
- Import stuff from China and sell online
- Custom make stuff and sell online
- Amazon FBA
- Sell a service on Fiverr or Upwork – like web design, graphic/logo design, consulting, writing or even provide reviews for someone.
- Arbitrage again. An example of this is to find someone that does logo design on Fiverr and resell that service on Upwork or eBay.
- Create a website design company, and 100% outsource the work to Upwork.
- Affiliate marketing – Get paid to recommend stuff to people
- Create a following on a Blog/Facebook group/YouTube channel/Pinterest or Instagram. Once you have a following, you can recommend them
- Create advertising on Social media or google.
- Start your own website and place Google Ad words on it
- Gambling online
- Share trading online
- Binary options
- Provide training to people – Do you have a talent for something, share it with the world for some cash.
- Provide 1-on-1 training over skype and charge people for that.
- Create courses on Udemy
- Write an eBook – and publish it on Amazon Kindle
- Online surveys
- Domain flipping – Buy and sell domain names for a profit
- Sell your photos – take photos in the real world and sell them online
- Design T-Shirts – Create shirt designs and when the shirt sells its fulfilled by the supplier
This is by no means every way to make money on the web, just a few ideas to get your brain juices flowing.
WHOA!! That’s a lot, and it looks confusing
Don’t worry if some or most of that list makes no sense to you, that’s why I am here to help you on your journey to making your first few hundred dollars online. Each week we will explore money making ideas and help you get started on your way to making cash online. So bookmark my page to get free info on how to build a business online.
Where do I start? I want to make money now.